- 1. Use alcohol to disinfect the needles of the roller and the skin where you will apply the treatment.
2. Using moderate pressure (not hard) roll across treatment area in 4 directions, up and down, left to right, 45 degrees left and 45 degrees right, 6 times each. Be sure to roll in a straight lines. Do not allow side to side movement. Keep pressure speed and direction consistent at all times.
3. Do not try to apply to an area larger then 6cm X 6cm at a time. Break up larger areas into several smaller applications.
4. Thoroughly rinse your roller with alcohol and store in its plastic container until next use.
5. Second and subsequent applications – wait at least 1 week between applications or until the skin is sufficiently healed from the previous application.
These instructions and a diagram are on the packaging.